So you’ve browsed all the lab created diamonds and picked the perfect, ethical and beautiful engagement ring and now want to soar off with your partner abroad to propose. Well Seville is a beautiful city with many romantic spots where you can propose to your partner. Here are a few suggestions:
- The Cathedral of Seville. The Cathedral of Seville is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world and one of the most iconic landmarks in Seville. The cathedral is located in the heart of the city and offers stunning views of the city.
- The Alcazar of Seville. The Alcazar of Seville is a Moorish palace that was built in the 11th century. The Alcazar is located in the heart of the city and is a popular spot for proposals.
- The Plaza de España. The Plaza de España is a large square that was built for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition. The square is located in the Parque de María Luisa and is a popular spot for proposals.
- The Guadalquivir River. The Guadalquivir River runs through the heart of Seville. The river is a popular spot for boat rides and is a great place to propose.
- The Barrio de Santa Cruz. The Barrio de Santa Cruz is a historic neighbourhood located in the heart of Seville. The neighbourhood is full of narrow streets, whitewashed houses, and charming patios. It is a great place to wander around and get lost.
- The Real Alcázar. The Real Alcázar is a royal palace located in the heart of Seville. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Seville. It is a great place to propose if you want to make a grand gesture.
- The Plaza de la Encarnación. The Plaza de la Encarnación is a large square that was built in the 20th century. The square is home to the Metropol Parasol, a giant wooden structure that offers stunning views of the city.
- The Parque de María Luisa. The Parque de María Luisa is a large park located in the heart of Seville. The park is home to a variety of gardens, fountains, and sculptures. It is a great place to take a stroll or have a picnic.
- The Torre del Oro. The Torre del Oro is a 13th-century tower that was built to defend the city of Seville. The tower is located on the banks of the Guadalquivir River and offers stunning views of the city.
- The Casa de Pilatos. The Casa de Pilatos is a 16th-century palace that was built in the style of a Roman palace. The palace is located in the Barrio de Santa Cruz and is a popular spot for proposals.
- The Museo de Bellas Artes de Sevilla. The Museo de Bellas Artes de Sevilla is an art museum that houses a collection of paintings, sculptures, and other works of art from the 12th to the 19th centuries. The museum is located in the heart of Seville and is a great place to propose if you and your partner are art lovers.
No matter where you choose to propose in Seville, you are sure to create a memory that will last a lifetime.